- Hammers • Meteors • Darts
- Handles · Heads · Rope · Nodes
- SpinOptic Products & Parts
- VR Tracker Props
We wanted to minimize hassle with batteries in the SpinOptic system - dead batteries means no shiny. No shiny means sad panda. Thankfully, you can take dead batteries right out of the LED modules and replace them with freshies in less than a minute...But we also want recharging dead batteries to be hassle free, and this neat little charger has been our best solution so far. It is USB powered so you can plug into all the smartphone and laptop gear out there.
• For use with SpinOptic 18350 (and many other) 3.7/4.2 volt Li-ion batteries with INR/ICR/IMR chemistries
• TC.CC.CV Charging algorithm monitors the battery's status in real time for better safety
• Reverse-polarity protection
• Over/under voltage cutoff features
• Batteries docked in the charger do not drain when it is unplugged
• Top-off trickle charge function keeps fully charged batteries at 100% instead of just turning off the charger
• Overtemp protection circuit
• LCD charge status readout
• Output: DC 4.2V 500mA
• Constant charge voltage：4.2±0.05 V
• Adapter input: 5V 1A USB
• Adapter output: DC 5V 500mA
• Operation temperature: 0℃~40℃
• Size(english): 5.15" x 2.6" x 1.3"
• USB adapter: Compatible with any 500mA USB powersource for computers/smartphones, etc
Note: The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between charger, batteries and environments.