- Hammers • Meteors • Darts
- Handles · Heads · Rope · Nodes
- VR Tracker Props
• Our objective is to bring as much of the aesthetic from daytime spinning into night as possible.
• The glowing tethers add an entirely new dimension to spinning glow props at night.
• The glowing handles unlock all sorts of tosses that are difficult without visual feedback.
• Highly flexible, among the most flexible side-glowing cables in the world
• Swivel bearing at the head
• Welded connection points at the head and handle
• Moderate-low stretch
• NOTE: The cable length is NOT adjustable, you must order the correct length at purchase.
• 90mm Umoja heads for contact poi - total weight with batteries: ~180g
• Low-profile Ovo heads - total weight with batteries: ~180g
• Optically coupled to the fiberoptics in the tether = glowing handles!
• Precision machined aluminum body - built like a tank
• Highly water-resistant seals at the joints
• Ultra-bright RGB LED - one of the most efficient available
• Practice - 30 hours. Soft, intimate light for the dark corners of festivals and forests
• Play - 6 hours. Unoffensive, but social and present
• Perform - 2.5 hours. OMG that's bright! put that up on a stage!
• A USB battery charger
• Warranty & documentation/instructions
When podpoi came out I thought they were nice, but too light and not good for contact.
Spinoptic poi are amazing. Being able to see an illuminated handle and teather during tosses is crucial. I have the umoja spheres and they are great. Had them for a year now, still doing great. Keegan Kuvach on 12th Nov 2016